Thanks Rekha Mam from the deepest core of my heart to nominate me for The Bloggers Recognition Award. It means a lot to me as I am a newcomer, fresher and a learner in this blog field. It is indeed very encouraging. Thanks her for this sweet gesture of motivating me through her nomination.
So far I have seen her blog conveys deep meanings and good message through her poetry. I have read some of them and totally loved those poetry. Even her recipes are too easy to try.
The link of her blog is ….https://rekhasahay.wordpress.com/.
The rules for accepting the awards are….
The Rules of the award are…
- Give thanks to the blogger who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging .
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and inform that you have nominated them and share the link you have created.
My Journey as a Blogger
Very often my students asked /asks me about their beauty problems and used to seek solution and I tried /try to solve their problems and I was/am quite successful in solving their problems…from their facial care to hair care, from their dressings for different occasions to proper hair cut. Seeing my ability in this field and to enrich my knowledge one of my guides advice me to enter into the field of blogging.
My advice to new Bloggers
As I am a fresher in this field I don’t think I should give advice to others.but as per the rule I just can say one thing….. prepare your post that provides you the satisfaction then the world must be satisfied (not now may be one day).
This the list of some of my favorite bloggers
Keep blogging…wish You best of luck.