If you want to keep your skin healthy for longer period, if you want to look 30 in your 50, you have to adopt some healthy habits. Only applying products will not help you alone. It does not cost much labor or money, just a simple change in your habits can help you to maintain your beauty. I just can quote Steven Pressfield…”we can never free ourselves from habit. But we can replace bad habits with good one”so here is some simple habits for you…
- Start your day with lemon and honey. We all know this. It helps to detoxify the body, boosts your metabolism, helps to loose weight and many more.
- Sit at least 20 minutes to do pranayam, do at least Anulom Vilom which is also called alternate nostril breathing to make your skin healthy. It helps to purify the mind as well as body. This pranayam provides relief from migraine, depression and stress. If you want glowing, clear and beautiful skin you definitely should try this.
- Take 3-4 Almonds and 2-3 basil leaves. Soak the almond overnight, peel the skin and eat it with basil leaves after the pranayam. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E. It is beneficial for all over your body. It is also beneficial for hypertension and diabetic patient. What can I say about Basil leaves… It is called the “queen of herbs”. It has numerous values. It cures any kind of skin diseases..rash, pimple, acne . it also helps to prevent cough and cold, helps to make your skin look younger by preventing premature aging.
- After 1-2 hours of your breakfast take a seasonal fruit.
- Drink a glass of hot water after your lunch as well as your dinner. It improves digestive system, helps to loose weight, makes your skin healthy, improves blood circulation.
- Eat curd and cucumber 2 hours after your lunch. Curd is rich in calcium and protein.
- In the evening sip a cup of green tea.
The best habit that can provide you glowing skin costs nothing that is a SMILE. The best oxygen for skin is smile. So be happy and keep smiling.