La Tomatina is a festival held in Valencian town in Spain where people throw tomatoes to each other.
Today i am going to share about the benefits of Tomato.
Tomato is rich in Vitamin c and other antioxidants. It contains fiber, potassium, lycopene, beta-carotene and so on. From your skin to eye, heart, hair,it is capable of taking care of your whole body.
- Tomato has a natural bleaching agent. It helps to lighten your skin.
- As tomato contains Vitamin C, it helps to make your skin glowing; you can apply tomato juice on your skin.
- For glowing skin and to remove tan..take one spoon of tomato pulp, 10 drops of lemon juice and cucumber juice and 4-5 drops of honey. Apply this on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and wash with water.
- It helps to prevent signs of aging.
- Lycopene present in tomato acts as a natural sunscreen.
- It helps to look your skin younger.
- If you want to change your hair from dull to shiny. Just apply tomato juice on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes then shampoo your hair.
- Tomato juice helps to fight with dandruff.
- You can also apply tomato pulp with your hair oil.
Eat it or apply it on your skin. use this in whatever way you want to use it just take the benefits of tomato and make your skin as red as tomato.