The word “milk” used to create a panic in my childhood days. I did not like the taste, smell and everything of the milk and my mother tried every means to convince me. Still now I can’t drink milk. One of my cousin sisters told me that if you can’t drink milk, you can at least apply it on your skin to get that result.
So here are some tips for those girls like me who can’t drink milk, who can drink can also try this.
- Milk is the best cleanser (not for the acne prone skin). Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and apply on your face, leave this for 10-15 minutes and wash your face with water. You will be able to feel the softness of your skin.
- Milk helps to improve your skin complexion. In order to get glowing and radiant skin mix 10-12 drops of lemon juice and 4-5 drops of honey in one spoon of raw milk. Apply all over your face, leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it with water.
- Milk is also very helpful reduce dark circles. Apply milk in your dark circles area, relax for 15 minutes. Do this for 7 days and you can feel the indifference.
- Milk is a very good moisturizer.
- Milk can naturally straighten your hair. Yes don’t be surprised. Though it will not give you salon like perfect straightening but you will be able to feel the difference. Mix 2 spoon of milk with one spoon of water or the quantity you required. Spray it all over your scalp and hair. Leave this for 30-45 minutes and shampoo the hair.
- Milk is a natural conditioner for hair.
- Milk is very beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
So here are the options to utilize milk in your beauty care.