Nail art has now become a top most trend in the field of fashion. There are so many designs…simple, classy, artistic and so one. There are so many color options also. Even 10-15 years ago we could not think about such a wide range of colors. When I was a child I remembered the most popular color at that time was red. In a nutshell there are so many options to make your nails beautiful. The first and the foremost thing is to take care of your nails properly. If your nails are too fragile to break easily, then no nail design or color can make it attractive.
Today I am going to share with you some natural ways to take care of your nails..
- As you all know it is very important to keep your nails clean. So dip your nails in lukewarm water. You can add baby shampoo in the water.
- Next scrub the nails with a soft scrubber or tooth brush once in a week.
- Apply a good moisturizer or olive oil and massage it gently
- To get rid of fragile nails take a lemon juice in a bowl. Dip the cotton ball in the juice and apply on your nails. This is a great remedy not only for fragile nails but it also provides shine in nails. You can also rub a piece of lemon on your nails.
- Use a good nail polish remover.
- Last but not the least takes food that contains calcium and iron.
So enjoy the nail art, several colors and whatever you want to make your nails attractive.
Here i am sharing with you some colors that i have tried in last few days ….
I love colors and love to paint my nails also..what about you guys????